Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery Article


Dr. Mishra's recent trip to Europe was featured in the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery's Magazine: AAOS Now. The article titled "AAOS fellow takes European PRP Tour" was feature in the Jan. 2008 issue. The picture above is Dr. Mishra assisting on a platelet rich plasma enchanced achilles tendon repair in Sweden.


Click here to view AAOS Platelet Rich Plasma view article

Another sports medicine meeting in Chamonix France focusing on PRP will take place at the end of Jan 2008. Details of both meetings will be posted here soon.

Total Tendon

6 comments:

kevin said...

I've been seeking PRP treatment for tennis elbow for some time now. Where might I find someone in the Boston (MA) area who practices this method of treatment?

-Kevin

randall alexander said...

where can I get a copy of this, Dr Mishra:

Pietro Randelli, MD, showed an excellent video of his technique using PRP to augment arthroscopic rotator cuff repairs.

my email address is: plateletgelinfo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

There are presently no providers in Boston that have specific training in using PRP for tennis elbow. Please send an email to: info@totaltendon.com to learn more.

Anonymous said...

I live in Tasmania Australia and i want to have PRP treatment on my elbow. I can't find anyone in Australia that can do it so is it possible to get details of the actual procedure to show my surgeon?.

Anonymous said...

Finally, it is important to realize that your surgeon is doing his/her
utmost to minimize the development of a complication during or after your
surgical procedure.


orthopedic surgeons las vegas

Evolve said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that

people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use. Orthopaedic surgeon clinic

HalfDome.TV
Fitness/Sports Medicine Videos (4 million views)

Patient Application Form